· Controls deposition and scale with patented technology
· Stable in presence of halogens
· Maximizes protection against deposition and corrosion
· Halogen Stable Azole (HRA) for superior protection of copper or copper alloys
· Minimizes or eliminates acid feed
· Molybdate traced for simple monitoring
GenGard* GN8142 is a complete program containing components to control corrosion and a blend of deposit control agents designed to prevent both scale formation and particulate fouling in open recirculating cooling water circuits. The product combines a unique Alkaline Enhanced Chemistry (AEC) for calcium carbonate scale control and a Stress Tolerant Polymer (STP) for complete deposition control with highly supersaturated waters over the alkaline pH range of 7.8 to 9.0 plus.
GenGard GN8142 contains the patented Halogen Resistant Azole (HRA). Unlike conventional azoles, HRA is stable in the presence of halogens such as chlorine and bromine. HRA dramatically improves copper corrosion protection and drastically reduces copper discharge.
GE’s Alkaline Enhanced Chemistry is a major breakthrough in calcium carbonate scale control. AEC allows high cycles of concentration to be achieved while maintaining heat transfer efficiency. AEC is the only effective non-phosphorus calcium carbonate inhibitor for alkaline pH operation.